We are looking for an outstanding Quality Assurance Engineer who is willing and able to develop QA policy and procedures while working with our engineering team in a fast-paced, agile environment.
You will help guide the direction of all Quality Assurance at the company. As we are a small team, you must be flexible in your work and willing to assume diverse responsibilities. Your primary role will be in the creation, maintenance, and execution of the company's quality protocols.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure full lifecycle testing including integration, regression, and stress tests
- Setup the QA policy and procedures according to release cycle
- Design, document, execute and maintain test plans, scenarios, use cases, scripts, and procedures
- Document software defects using Jira
- Find and report defects and issues to Engineering and Product Management
- Help investigate field and customer problems as needed
- Develop, execute and maintain test automation system and test scripts
- Provide input on functional requirements and potential problems
- Monitor bug remediation efforts and work with all teams involved to get a resolution
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on quality needs
- Time and project skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed